- maison fossier
Fossier is considered as a Master in the purest French biscuit tradition since 1756. Heir to a long dynasty of delicacies makers, Maison Fossier has preserved and develop creative mastery which make every single biscuit a unique gourmet indulgence.
Biscuit tradition forged by two centuries of history, Fossier combines good taste of yesteryear with today's flavors to satisfy all gourmets and gourmands.
- Brands Remove This Item
- Roasted duck with spiced clementines
- Lobster with mango and yuzu sauce
- Turbot with Hollandaise sauce and winter truffle puree
- Bresse capon with morels sauce
- Gratinated oysters with Champagne sabayon recipe
- Roasted red squash mini mummy tart with goat cheese
- Poke bowl
- A great French classic : veal blanquette recipe
- Honey baked camembert with Sollies figs and rosemary
- Mirabelle plum tart