- maison fossier
Fossier is considered as a Master in the purest French biscuit tradition since 1756. Heir to a long dynasty of delicacies makers, Maison Fossier has preserved and develop creative mastery which make every single biscuit a unique gourmet indulgence.
Biscuit tradition forged by two centuries of history, Fossier combines good taste of yesteryear with today's flavors to satisfy all gourmets and gourmands.
- Brands Remove This Item
- Poke bowl
- A great French classic : veal blanquette recipe
- Honey baked camembert with Sollies figs and rosemary
- Mirabelle plum tart
- Rhubarb, gariguette strawberry and almond tart
- Chicken and chorizo paella
- Yuzu, lemon and Espelette mocktail recipe
- Hokkaido scallops carpaccio with uni (sea urchin) and yuzu pearls recipe
- Vitello tonnato alla Piemontese
- White fish carpaccio