Free delivery for order above AED 250 2 days delivery in Dubai | Every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday in Abu Dhabi | Once a week in other Emirates | For order placed before 4pm temporary during Covid period
Serves 4 persons
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 1h30
1. Peel the onion and garlic. Finely chop the onion and chop the degermed garlic. Tie together parsley, thyme and bay leaf in a bouquet garni. Keep all the vegetables separate.
2. In a hot sauté pan, pour a dash of olive oil, add a nice knob of butter, let brown slightly, add the slices of veal shank seasoned with fine salt and freshly ground pepper, sprinkle with powdered cumin. Color them on both sides. Place in a plate and keep the sauté pan on low heat with the cooking butter.
3. Add the onions and garlic and brown them without caramelizing them for 5 minutes over low heat. Add the bouquet garni then the slices of meat, deglaze with white wine, reduce, pour in the tomato paste, orange zest and juice and cook for 1 hour over low heat.
4. In a frying pan, pour the butter and give it a nutty color, add the polenta, mix, pour the hot broth and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes over low heat. When the polenta has a good foamy consistency, add the mascarpone and mix.
5. For dressing, when ready to serve, place the osso buco in a large sharing dish, and the fragrant polenta with chopped coriander leaves in a dish. If it has firmed up, whip it with broth.
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.