Serves 6 persons
Preparation time : 60 minutes
- 6 pieces of 200gr turbot
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 bunch of dill
- 1 kg ratte potato
- 1 tbsp of grapeseed oil
- 30g fresh truffle
- 2 packs of Hollandaise sauce
- 100g of butter
- salt and pepper
1- Cook the washed potatoes with their skin in boiling salted water for about 25 minutes.
2- Preheat the oven at 170C.
3- In the pan, medium heat, add the olive oil, stir the turbot on both sides with salt and pepper for 2 minutes, until brown coloration.
4- In the oven, place the turbot to cook again for 8 to 10 minutes.
5- At the same time brush the truffle and slice it into thin slices .
6- Drain the potatoes, peel them, cut them into pieces and put them in a saucepan with butter, cream, salt and pepper. Crush them roughly with a potato masher, add the truffle and keep warm.
7- In the sauce pan, pour the hollandaise sauce and keep it warm.
8- Arrange the pieces of turbot on warm plates, drizzle with the Hollandaise sauce, décor with some dill and serve immediately with the truffle puree.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- Lemon and basil tart recipe
- TAPAS Anchovy toasts with caramelized onions and pimientos recipe
- TAPAS Spanish tuna croquettes recipe
- TAPAS Anchovies on mozzarella toasts recipe
- TAPAS Tomato with mozzarella and anchovy recipe
- TAPAS Guacamole and white tuna belly fillets tapas recipe
- Soft shell crab bao recipe by Alex Stumpf head chef at BB Social Dining DIFC
- EASTER scrambled eggs with avocado cream and roe salmon eggs appetizer recipe
- EASTER slow cooking lamb with Middle Eastern flavors recipe
- EASTER Gariguette strawberry tart recipe