Free delivery for order above AED 250 2 days delivery in Dubai | Every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday in Abu Dhabi | Once a week in other Emirates | For order placed before 4pm temporary during Covid period
Serves 4 persons
Preparation time : 20 minutes
- 50g flour
- 30g parmesan
- 100g breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 20g butter
- 2 lemons
- salt & pepper
1. Wash, drain and hull the arugula and the lamb's lettuce or baby spinach. Rinse and dry the cherry tomatoes and cut them in half if they are medium. Mix everything in a salad bowl and keep in the fridge.
2. Place each cutlet between 2 sheets of baking paper and flatten them well with a rolling pin, sheet or cleaver. Season them with salt and freshly ground pepper. Reserve them on a baking sheet.
3. Place the flour in a baking sheet or plate. Grate the parmesan in another baking sheet and mix it with the breadcrumbs. In a bowl, break the eggs and beat them with a fork as for an omelet. Salt them very lightly and pepper them.
4. Pass each cutlet in flour on both sides. Shake it to remove the excess. Then dip it, still on both sides, in the beaten eggs. Finish by passing it on each side in the parmesan breadcrumbs. Place them on a baking sheet and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
5. Melt the butter in a nonstick skillet with a drop of olive oil. When the butter foams, place the cutlets and brown them on each side. Then lower the heat and cook for another 3 minutes on each side.
6. Season the salad with lemon juice, olive oil and fleur de sel. Place a cutlet on each plate. Drizzle with a few drops of lemon juice. Season it with freshly ground pepper. Cut the second lemon into wedges and add one to each plate. Divide the salad on the side or serve it in the salad bowl or on a small separate plate.
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.