INGREDIENTS FOR 4/6 PERSONS
1. For the Strawberry & rose sauce :
- Prepare the strawberry syrup.
- Grind 150g of strawberries with the sugar and lemon juice, bring to the boil and boil for 5 minutes.
- Finally add rose water and mix. Let cool.
2. For the mascarpone cream :
- Mix the powdered sugar with a sachet of Chantifix.
- Beat the cream very cold for 1 minute and add the powdered sugar, continuing to beat until a firm consistency is obtained.
- Add the mascarpone, vanilla and beat again until smooth.
- Remove and reserve in the refrigerator.
3. For the assembling :
- Cut the remaining strawberries into small pieces, sprinkle with sugar and set aside.
- In a cake dish, line a cling film leaving the extra large ends to be able to unmold.
- Put a layer of cream (1/3) deep and smooth.
- Dip the Pink Biscuits in the syrup and place them on the cream to fill all the space.
- Spread a layer of strawberries, followed by another layer of cream (1/3).
- Finally, another layer of Biscuits Roses de Reims, other strawberries and cover with the rest of the cream.
- Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in the fridge or freezer to make it solid. Unmold onto a serving dish and carefully remove the film.
- Sprinkle with Biscuits Roses de Reims powder (grind a few Biscuits) and decorate with whipped cream and strawberries.