Free delivery for order above AED 250 Next day delivery in Dubai for order placed before 8pm | Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday in Abu Dhabi | Once a week in other Emirates
Step 1: Preparing the vegetables and the feta
1. Wash the zucchinis then peel them (1 strip out of 2) using a vegetable peeler.
2. Cut them into brunoise using a slicing knife.
3. Brown the diced zucchini with the rosemary in the olive oil for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and stir occasionally with a wooden spoon.
4. Meanwhile, cut the feta into cubes then set aside in a bowl.
Step 2: Preparing the cake batter
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (thermostat 6).
2. Pour the flour and the baking yeast in a bowl and make a well in it.
3. Add the eggs and mix with a whisk. Then add the olive oil and stir again. Once the mixture is homogeneous, add the grated Emmental, the diced zucchini and finally the feta. Season with salt and pepper then stir gently with a spatula.
4. Line a cake mould then pour the cake batter into it. Bake the cake for 50 minutes. Let it cool down and unmold it.
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.