Free delivery for order above AED 250 2 days delivery in Dubai | Every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday in Abu Dhabi | Once a week in other Emirates | For order placed before 4pm temporary during Covid period
Serves 4 persons
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking : 15 to 20 minutes
- 125g ricotta
- 1 egg
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 fresh basilic leaves
- a bit of chive
- salt & pepper
- virgin olive oil
1. Preheat your oven at 180 C.
2. In a bowl, pour the ricotta, egg, crushed garlic, finely cised herbs, salt & pepper and mix well.
3. Carefully remove the pistil from the zucchini flowers and washed them gently.
4. Softly stuffed the ricotta mixture inside the blossoms and close the petals.
5. Place them in an oven dish.
6. Pour over a bit of olive oil and bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.