Free delivery for order above AED 250 2 days delivery in Dubai | Every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday in Abu Dhabi | Once a week in other Emirates | For order placed before 4pm temporary during Covid period
1. Chop the mint and basil leaves, then mix them in a saucepan with all the ingredients (except the strawberries).
2. Heat while stirring to dissolve the sugar.
3. When the mixture boils, turn off the heat and let it cool in the saucepan.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the strawberries (wash them, then hull them and cut them into quarters), then place them in the cold syrup.
5. Put in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
6. Serve in a soup plate, taking care to remove the vanilla pod.
7. Accompany with a pink biscuit of Reims.
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.