• 500g potatoes agria, peeled
• 2 tablespoons warmed milk
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 onion, chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, chopped
• 1 teaspoon ground paprika
• 1/3 cup green olives
• 1 tablespoon chopped oregano
• 2 eggs, lightly beaten
• 1 cup breadcrumbs
• 3/4 cup plain flour
For the aioli:
• 1 cup whole egg mayonnaise
• 3 cloves garlic
• 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
• juice of half a lemon
• 2 to 4 tablespoons grapeseed oil for frying
1. Place potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes. Drain and mash or place through a potato masher. Mix in milk and season.
2. Heat olive oil in a medium frying pan. Add onion and cook for 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for a further 30 seconds. Stir through paprika. Remove from heat and add to the potatoes along with the tuna, olives and oregano.
3. Shape into croquettes; about 2 tablespoons in size.
4. Place beaten eggs in a bowl. Place breadcrumbs and flour in two separate bowls.
5. Lightly roll the patties in flour. Dip in beaten eggs and then coat with breadcrumbs.
6. Heat extra oil in a frying pan. Cook patties for 3 minutes each side or until golden. Serve with the aioli.
To make Aioli:
7. Mix together.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- Butternut squash veloute with foie gras dice
- Chicken with chorizo recipe
- Lemon and basil tart recipe
- TAPAS Anchovy toasts with caramelized onions and pimientos recipe
- TAPAS Spanish tuna croquettes recipe
- TAPAS Anchovies on mozzarella toasts recipe
- TAPAS Tomato with mozzarella and anchovy recipe
- TAPAS Guacamole and white tuna belly fillets tapas recipe
- Soft shell crab bao recipe by Alex Stumpf head chef at BB Social Dining DIFC
- EASTER scrambled eggs with avocado cream and roe salmon eggs appetizer recipe