Serves 4 persons
Preparation time : 30 minutes
- 4 sea bass fillets
- 4 tsp of yuzu juice or lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of Kalios olive oil
- 1 cucumber
- salt and pepper
- 3 finger lime or yuzu pearls
- 16 pieces of shiso green leaves
- 16 pieces of shiso purple leaves
- 12 pieces of mizuna leaves
1- Cut the seabass fillets into 2 mm thick stripes, then arrange them nicely with a cookie cutter on a plate. Reserve in the chiller.
2- Dressing instructions : mix together the yuzu juice or lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper, keep aside in the chiller.
3- Peel the cucumber, cut into very fine dice, season with salt, pepper and olive oil.
4- Brush the seabass carpaccio with the dressing using a brush. Adjust the seasoning.
5- Spread the lime caviar or yuzu pearls on top of all plates.
6- Arrange everything harmoniously, cucumber, shiso leaves, mizuna leaves on top of the carpaccio.
7- Serve immediately.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- Roasted green asparagus with black olives and parmigiano recipe
- Easy seabass carpaccio recipe by Yannick Alleno
- Grilled picanha with chimichurri sauce
- Roasted duck with spiced clementines
- Lobster with mango and yuzu sauce
- Turbot with Hollandaise sauce and winter truffle puree
- Bresse capon with morels sauce
- Gratinated oysters with Champagne sabayon recipe
- Roasted red squash mini mummy tart with goat cheese
- Poke bowl