Serves 4 persons
Preparation time : 15 minutes
cooking time : 15 minutes
- 500g green asparagus 16cm +
- 2 tbsp black olives kalamata or taggiasca
- 5 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 20g parmigiano reggiano
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
1- Before starting, it is important to prepare the asparagus. Peel the asparagus by removing all the fibrous parts of the stems, small leaves, thick skins. Wash them, dry them. Then, cut the tips about 7 cm in height and cut the rest of the rods into 2.
2- Heat up a large pan-fry with 2 tablespoons full of olive oil. Line all the asparagus side by side, salt very lightly and cook until tender, stirring regularly for a smooth cooking. Some people like slightly crunchy asparagus, some other prefer them tender and melting, we have a preference for slightly crunchy.
3- Drain and keep warm by covering with a sheet of aluminum foil.
4- In the pan-fry, pour the balsamic vinegar and deglaze by scraping with a spatula. Then add the black olives and stir again.
5- Lightly pepper the asparagus.
6- Dress them in volume on a plate, pour the olives and the juice over. Peel some thin parmigiano flakes with a knife and pour over each plate.
7- Serve immediately.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- Lemon and basil tart recipe
- TAPAS Anchovy toasts with caramelized onions and pimientos recipe
- TAPAS Spanish tuna croquettes recipe
- TAPAS Anchovies on mozzarella toasts recipe
- TAPAS Tomato with mozzarella and anchovy recipe
- TAPAS Guacamole and white tuna belly fillets tapas recipe
- Soft shell crab bao recipe by Alex Stumpf head chef at BB Social Dining DIFC
- EASTER scrambled eggs with avocado cream and roe salmon eggs appetizer recipe
- EASTER slow cooking lamb with Middle Eastern flavors recipe
- EASTER Gariguette strawberry tart recipe