Dear Friends and Foodies, Eid Mubarak ! in case you need to contact us, please don't hesitate to send us message through whatsapp 055 529 1465 for Abu Dhabi & Al Ain and 054 516 6886 for Dubai & other Emirates.
Free delivery for order above AED 300 2 days delivery in Dubai | Every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday in Abu Dhabi | Once a week in other Emirates | For order placed before 4pm temporary during Covid period
1. In a tagine or in a pot, put the olive oil add the finely grated onion let it melt a little bit then add the washed and drained chicken pieces, saffron, ginger and turmeric.
2. Brown for 5 minutes over medium heat, turning the chicken regularly. Add the chopped garlic cloves, the chopped herbs, season with salt and pepper and pour boiling water to the top.
3. Cover and cook for about 40 minutes.
4. Remove the chicken from the casserole dish, add the olives and lemon wedges washed briefly under water to remove excess salt, then simmer 10 to 15 minutes, uncovered, to reduce the sauce.
5. Brown the chicken in the oven, brushing it with a little bit of butter.
6.In the serving dish, place the chicken pieces, put the olives and the lemon wedges, then drizzle with the sauce.
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.