INGREDIENTS FOR 4 TO 6 PERSONS
- 100g medium corn flour
- 40g butter
- 50g parmigiano reggiano
- 40g mascarpone
- 50cl water
- 50g of white truffle
- 2cl of olive oil for seasoning
- olive oil for cooking
- sea salt
- 1- Pour the water into a cast iron casserole, add a drizzle of olive oil and a small handful of coarse sea salt, and bring to a boil. When the water boils, remove the casserole from the heat and pour the corn flour, stirring vigorously with a whisk. Put the casserole on high heat again and boil the polenta for 5 minutes while stirring. Corner the edges with a spatula, cover the casserole and let the polenta slowly swell for 1 hour 30 minutes on the edge of the stove. Make sure that it never picks up broth and stir it frequently.
- 2- Stir in the butter, grated parmesan and a good drizzle of olive oil for seasoning into the polenta, then season it. Arrange on the plates, place on top "quenelles" of mascarpone, and shave the white truffles over each plate. Sprinkle with olive oil for seasoning, give a pepper mill turn and serve immediately.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- THANKSGIVING turkey recipe (non Muslim)
- THANKSGIVING Pumpkin gnocchi recipe
- THANKSGIVING Chorizo muffins recipe
- THANKSGIVING Honey roasted squash and burrata cheese salad with cranberries
- Polenta with white tartufi di Alba recipe
- THANKSGIVING Butternut squash veloute with foie gras dice
- Chicken with chorizo recipe
- Lemon and basil tart recipe
- TAPAS Anchovy toasts with caramelized onions and pimientos recipe
- TAPAS Spanish tuna croquettes recipe