INGREDIENTS FOR 4 TO 6 PERSONS
- 100g medium corn flour
- 40g butter
- 50g parmigiano reggiano
- 40g mascarpone
- 50cl water
- 50g of white truffle
- 2cl of olive oil for seasoning
- olive oil for cooking
- sea salt
- 1- Pour the water into a cast iron casserole, add a drizzle of olive oil and a small handful of coarse sea salt, and bring to a boil. When the water boils, remove the casserole from the heat and pour the corn flour, stirring vigorously with a whisk. Put the casserole on high heat again and boil the polenta for 5 minutes while stirring. Corner the edges with a spatula, cover the casserole and let the polenta slowly swell for 1 hour 30 minutes on the edge of the stove. Make sure that it never picks up broth and stir it frequently.
- 2- Stir in the butter, grated parmesan and a good drizzle of olive oil for seasoning into the polenta, then season it. Arrange on the plates, place on top "quenelles" of mascarpone, and shave the white truffles over each plate. Sprinkle with olive oil for seasoning, give a pepper mill turn and serve immediately.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- NEW YEAR Obsiblue shrimp tartare with mango and yuzu pearls
- NEW YEAR croque-monsieur with black truffle
- NEW YEAR Caviar carpaccio with Scottish scallops and mango
- CHRISTMAS Bresse capon with morels sauce (non muslim)
- CHRISTMAS Duck breast with foie gras sauce (non muslim)
- CHRISTMAS Easy homemade duck foie gras terrine with black truffle recipe
- CHRISTMAS Dauphine potatoes with truffle
- CHRISTMAS Salmon mille-feuille
- CHRISTMAS Capon with Champagne and Chanterelle mushrooms (non muslim)
- CHRISTMAS Creamy lobster veloute with Jerusalem artichoke and chanterelles