INGREDIENTS FOR 4 / 6 PERSONS
- 160g sour cream
- 200g fresh spinach leaves
- 60g parmigiano reggiano
- 60g plain yogurt
- 400g orecchiette pasta
- Salt & pepper
- Olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
1. Cook the orecchiette as instructed on the pack, stop cooking 1 minute before the end.
2. Pour a bit of olive oil in a saucepan. Peel the garlic. Crush it. Place it in the saucepan. When the garlic is cooked, pour the fresh spinach leaves in the saucepan, cook and mix for 5/6 minutes.
3. In a blender, pour the spinach, garlic, yogurt, cream, salt & pepper and mix till you get a nice smoothy texture.
4. Once the orecchiette are cooked, pour them in the saucepan previously used to cook the spinach. Add the sauce and the parmigiano reggiano and stir for a few minutes.
5. Adjust the seasoning with olive oil if necessary and serve immediately.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- Cherry clafoutis recipe by Jean-Francois Piege
- Orrechiette with Spinach recipe
- APPETIZER : Cream of green pea soup with fresh mint recipe
- MAIN COURSE : Organic chicken breast fillet with mustard and cream recipe
- DESSERT : Mango-raspberry clafoutis recipe
- Asparagus, yogurt and grapefruit recipe by Mauro Colagreco
- Gariguette strawberry soup with basil by Glenn Viel
- Middle-Eastern recipe to preserve lemons
- Shrimp, ginger and coriander broth by Jean-Francois Piege
- COMFORT FOOD : Orange cake recipe by Jean-Francois Piege