Most probably, you already know the frittata, the risotto, the tagliatelle with truffle...Discover this super easy, original and delicious recipe of black truffle Croque-Monsieur !
- 2 slices of soft bread for sandwich
- 20g of butter
- 2 slices of gouda with truffle
- 1 slice of prosciutto or turkey ham
- 1 fresh black truffle tuber melanosporum of 10g per sandwich
- Infused extra virgin olive oil with truffle
1- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2- Spread the butter on the 2 slices of bread.
3- On each of them, place a slice of gouda with truffle.
4- Add a good slice of prosciutto in the middle.
5- Once mounted, pour a drizzle of olive oil infused with truffle.
6- Bake for 15 minutes.
7- Cut the Croque-Monsieur in its diagonal.
8- Serve with nice slices of shaved truffle over the Croque-Monsieur.