Serves 6 persons
Preparation time : 30 minutes
- 3 pieces of lobster, you may use the frozen lobster and claw already peeled off.
- 1 piece of mango
- 4 tbsp yuzu pearls
- 1 tsp espelette chili pepper
- mizuna salad
- 3 tbsp passion fruit vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 punnet edible flower
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 3 limes
- 6 avocados
1- Defreeze the frozen vacuum pack lobster tail and claws. Boil the them in hot water for 10-15 minutes or until cooked and cut the lobster claws into small pieces. Keep in room temperature.
2- Cut the mango and avocados into small dices.
3- Sauce preparation: Put the mango in a bowl. Add the yuzu pearls, 2 avocados, 1 lime juice, and chopped coriander, olive oil, passion fruit vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Mix well, cover, and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
4- Avocado cream : Mix with the blender 4 avocados with 2 lime juices, salt and pepper, keep in the fridge.
5- For the dressing: Pour the avocado cream about 1 tbsp on each plate, slice the lobster, place the lobster on top of the avocado cream, add the sauce preparation on top of the lobster and decorate with a pinch of mizuna salad and edible flowers. Serve very cold.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- Anchovies on mozzarella toasts
- Karkade (hibiscus) granita with pomegranate and rose water recipe
- Tomato with mozzarella and anchovy tapas recipe
- Guacamole and white tuna belly fillets tapas recipe
- Soft shell crab bao recipe by Alex Stumpf head chef at BB Social Dining DIFC
- EASTER scrambled eggs with avocado cream and roe salmon eggs appetizer recipe
- EASTER slow cooking lamb with Middle Eastern flavors recipe
- EASTER Gariguette strawberry tart recipe
- Roasted green asparagus with black olives and parmigiano recipe
- Easy seabass carpaccio recipe by Yannick Alleno