Serves 6 persons
Preparation time : 30 minutes
- 3 pieces of lobster, you may use the frozen lobster and claw already peeled off.
- 1 piece of mango
- 4 tbsp yuzu pearls
- 1 tsp espelette chili pepper
- mizuna salad
- 3 tbsp passion fruit vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 punnet edible flower
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 3 limes
- 6 avocados
1- Defreeze the frozen vacuum pack lobster tail and claws. Boil the them in hot water for 10-15 minutes or until cooked and cut the lobster claws into small pieces. Keep in room temperature.
2- Cut the mango and avocados into small dices.
3- Sauce preparation: Put the mango in a bowl. Add the yuzu pearls, 2 avocados, 1 lime juice, and chopped coriander, olive oil, passion fruit vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Mix well, cover, and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
4- Avocado cream : Mix with the blender 4 avocados with 2 lime juices, salt and pepper, keep in the fridge.
5- For the dressing: Pour the avocado cream about 1 tbsp on each plate, slice the lobster, place the lobster on top of the avocado cream, add the sauce preparation on top of the lobster and decorate with a pinch of mizuna salad and edible flowers. Serve very cold.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- Roasted duck with spiced clementines
- Lobster with mango and yuzu sauce
- Turbot with Hollandaise sauce and winter truffle puree
- Bresse capon with morels sauce
- Gratinated oysters with Champagne sabayon recipe
- Roasted red squash mini mummy tart with goat cheese
- Poke bowl
- A great French classic : veal blanquette recipe
- Honey baked camembert with Sollies figs and rosemary
- Mirabelle plum tart