INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PERSONS
- 600g of mirabelle plum
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 2 tbsp of mirabelle brandy (optional)
- 80g of flour
- 40g of caster sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 20cl of half skimmed milk
- 5g of butter
1. Wash the mirabelle plums, possibly hull them without pitting them. Place them in a salad bowl, add the honey and brandy. Mix well and let macerate for about 30 minutes.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt and sugar. In a salad bowl, beat the eggs into an omelet with the milk. Pour this mixture into the flour as you go and stir vigorously until well combined. Reserve in the fridge.
3. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Butter an oval shape cooking dish and spread the mirabelle plums evenly. Pour the mixture over and bake the dish for 30 to 35 minutes. Serve the clafoutis warm or cold in the mold.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- Cheese Saganaki recipe by Katerina Sakelliou
- Light Mirabelle plum clafoutis by Alain Ducasse
- Cherry clafoutis recipe by Jean-Francois Piege
- Orrechiette with Spinach recipe
- APPETIZER : Cream of green pea soup with fresh mint recipe
- MAIN COURSE : Organic chicken breast fillet with mustard and cream recipe
- DESSERT : Mango-raspberry clafoutis recipe
- Asparagus, yogurt and grapefruit recipe by Mauro Colagreco
- Gariguette strawberry soup with basil by Glenn Viel
- Middle-Eastern recipe to preserve lemons