Free delivery for order above AED 250 2 days delivery in Dubai | Every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday in Abu Dhabi | Once a week in other Emirates | For order placed before 4pm temporary during Covid period
Serves 4 persons
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 30 minutes
-1 bunch of radishes
-1 bunch of chive
1. Rinse the rice and cook in a rice cooker or saucepan for 25 to 30 minutes in boiling water.
2. When cooked, add a dash of rice vinegar.
3. Chop radishes, cucumber and avocado. Chop the chives.
4. Cook the edadame by plunging them into boiling salted water.
5. Cut the red onion into small pieces and fry it in oil. Deglaze them with vinegar to make small pickles.
6. Pan fry the octopus tentacles in olive oil and cut into thin slices.
7. In a bowl, place the hot rice first, add the octopus slices, half avocado, cucumber and radish pieces, pomegranate seeds, edamame, red onion pickles. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped chives. Add a slice of lime and serve.
8. Don't hesitate to add a dash of ponzu if needed.
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.