Serves 6 persons
Preparation time : minutes
cooking time : minutes
For the short dough (sable Breton)
- 60gr eggs yolk (3p)
- 120gr sugar
- 150gr room temperature butter
- 200gr flour
- 10gr backing powder
For the mascarpone Chantilly
- 250gr Lescure cream
- 150gr mascarpone
- 50gr icing sugar
- ½ vanilla pod
- 750gr Gariguette strawberry
- 6 to 8 edible white or blue flower (violet or borage)
To make the short dough:
- Preheat your oven to 160 ° C
- Whip the yolks and the sugar together.
- Add the butter (the latter must be very soft, remember to take it out in advance) then mix with a spatula or a wooden spoon.
- Add the flour, the yeast and the pinch of salt, mix again until smooth dough.
- Place your circle, adjust the dough if necessary, by removing the excess or pressing lightly to push it to the edge of your circle.
- Bake for about 25 minutes at 160 ° C.
- Remove the circle immediately after removing your shortbread from the oven. Then let it cool completely before moving it.
- Do not touch anything until your shortbread is completely cold, or you risk breaking it. Keep the shortbread in the open until assembly.
To make the mascarpone Chantilly
- Pour the mascarpone, the cream and the icing sugar in a large bowl, then Scrape the vanilla seed of your 1/2 vanilla pod and add them.
- Whipped the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Keep the whipped cream in the fridge.
To make the decoction
- spread the whipped cream on your short dough.
- Wash, drain and cut the strawberries in half.
- Place nicely all Gariguette strawberries on the whipped cream and some edible flowers
- Reserve the tart in the refrigerator. You can take it out about ten minutes before serving it so that the Gariguette strawberries are not too cold to taste.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- Anchovies on mozzarella toasts
- Karkade (hibiscus) granita with pomegranate and rose water recipe
- Tomato with mozzarella and anchovy tapas recipe
- Guacamole and white tuna belly fillets tapas recipe
- Soft shell crab bao recipe by Alex Stumpf head chef at BB Social Dining DIFC
- EASTER scrambled eggs with avocado cream and roe salmon eggs appetizer recipe
- EASTER slow cooking lamb with Middle Eastern flavors recipe
- EASTER Gariguette strawberry tart recipe
- Roasted green asparagus with black olives and parmigiano recipe
- Easy seabass carpaccio recipe by Yannick Alleno