Serves 6 persons
Preparation time : minutes
cooking time : minutes
For the short dough (sable Breton)
- 60gr eggs yolk (3p)
- 120gr sugar
- 150gr room temperature butter
- 200gr flour
- 10gr backing powder
For the mascarpone Chantilly
- 250gr Lescure cream
- 150gr mascarpone
- 50gr icing sugar
- ½ vanilla pod
- 750gr Gariguette strawberry
- 6 to 8 edible white or blue flower (violet or borage)
To make the short dough:
- Preheat your oven to 160 ° C
- Whip the yolks and the sugar together.
- Add the butter (the latter must be very soft, remember to take it out in advance) then mix with a spatula or a wooden spoon.
- Add the flour, the yeast and the pinch of salt, mix again until smooth dough.
- Place your circle, adjust the dough if necessary, by removing the excess or pressing lightly to push it to the edge of your circle.
- Bake for about 25 minutes at 160 ° C.
- Remove the circle immediately after removing your shortbread from the oven. Then let it cool completely before moving it.
- Do not touch anything until your shortbread is completely cold, or you risk breaking it. Keep the shortbread in the open until assembly.
To make the mascarpone Chantilly
- Pour the mascarpone, the cream and the icing sugar in a large bowl, then Scrape the vanilla seed of your 1/2 vanilla pod and add them.
- Whipped the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Keep the whipped cream in the fridge.
To make the decoction
- spread the whipped cream on your short dough.
- Wash, drain and cut the strawberries in half.
- Place nicely all Gariguette strawberries on the whipped cream and some edible flowers
- Reserve the tart in the refrigerator. You can take it out about ten minutes before serving it so that the Gariguette strawberries are not too cold to taste.