Serves 6 to 8 persons
- 4 pieces of avocado
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 bunch of chopped chives
- 12 to 16 very fresh eggs
- 50ml of heavy cream
- 4 tsp of roe salmon egg
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 15gr of butter
- Salt and pepper
To make the avocado cream:
- Coarsely mash the avocados in a bowl with the lemon juice.
- add 2 pinches of chopped chives, salt and pepper.
To prepare the eggs:
- Hold each egg pointed head up and use an egg topper—an inexpensive tool available at most cooking stores—to gently crack and remove the top of each shell. (If you don’t have an egg topper, use the tip of a small sharp paring knife to run a crack around the top of the shell until you can lift it off.)
- Once the tops have been cleanly removed, empty the contents and store for later use. Combine warm water and vinegar in a pot, and soak empty shells 5–10 minutes; remove and carefully peel and discard the inner membrane. Let shells dry, then transfer to an egg carton
To make the scrambled eggs
- Melt the butter in a medium nonstick pan. Add the whished eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Stirring constantly with a rubber spatula, until the mixture is just set, add the cream. Keep in the room temperature.
To make Easter scrambled eggs
- In the empty shell eggs pipe the avocado cream about halfway up each shell.
- Next spoon the scramble eggs.
- Garnish with chive and a spoonful of roe salmon and serve immediately.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- EASTER scrambled eggs with avocado cream and roe salmon eggs appetizer recipe
- EASTER slow cooking lamb with Middle Eastern flavors recipe
- EASTER Gariguette strawberry tart recipe
- Roasted green asparagus with black olives and parmigiano recipe
- Easy seabass carpaccio recipe by Yannick Alleno
- Grilled picanha with chimichurri sauce
- Roasted duck with spiced clementines
- Lobster with mango and yuzu sauce
- Turbot with Hollandaise sauce and winter truffle puree
- Bresse capon with morels sauce