INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PERSONS
- 4 lobsters 500g each
- 500g Jerusalem artichoke
- 100g chanterelle mushrooms
- 50g butter
- 50g cream
- 1 bunch of sorrel
- 1 container of baby sorrel greens
- 1 pack of croutons
- 1 handful of coarse salt
- In a large saucepan, boil the lobsters with coarse salt during 6 minutes.
- Remove the tails and cook the claws for 3 more minutes.
- Let them cool down.
- Remove the shell off the tail and claws.
- Peel off the Jerusalem artichokes.
- Fry the Jerusalem artichokes, add butter and cream. Once well cooked, mix until you get a veloute.
- Wash the chanterelles and panfry them in very hot frying pan with a bit of olive oil.
- Add the sorrel leaves at the end of the mushroom cooking.
- Serve the veloute at warm temerature with the lukewarm lobster tails.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- NEW YEAR Obsiblue shrimp tartare with mango and yuzu pearls
- NEW YEAR croque-monsieur with black truffle
- NEW YEAR Caviar carpaccio with Scottish scallops and mango
- CHRISTMAS Bresse capon with morels sauce (non muslim)
- CHRISTMAS Duck breast with foie gras sauce (non muslim)
- CHRISTMAS Easy homemade duck foie gras terrine with black truffle recipe
- CHRISTMAS Dauphine potatoes with truffle
- CHRISTMAS Salmon mille-feuille
- CHRISTMAS Capon with Champagne and Chanterelle mushrooms (non muslim)
- CHRISTMAS Creamy lobster veloute with Jerusalem artichoke and chanterelles