INGREDIENTS FOR 4 TO 6 PERSONS
- 800g chicken breasts
- 100g of beef chorizo
- 1 carrot
- 1 clove of garlic
- 50ml of olive oil
- 150 ml of water or white wine
- 150g of peeled tomatoes
- 1 branch of thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon of maizena/cornflour
- 150ml of chicken broth
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1- Peel the onion and garlic and cut into small cubes. Cut the chicken breasts in dices about 2 to 3 cm. They must not be too small.
- 2- Wash thyme and bay leaf.
- 3- Peel the carrot, wash it and cut it into small dices. It is important that they are small or they will still be firm at the end of cooking
- 4- Cut the chorizo into slices.
- 5- Pour the olive oil in a casserole. When it is hot, sweat the onion and garlic mixture for 5 minutes.
- 6- Then moisten with water or white wine, bring to a boil and add chicken dices, tomatoes, bay leaf, thyme, carrot, chorizo and cornflour diluted in chicken broth.
- 7- Reduce the heat and simmer for about 30 minutes. Keep an eye on the amount of liquid, if you see that it goes down too quickly, cover up.
- 8- Taste and rectify the seasoning if necessary (broth and chorizo are already seasoned, it may not be necessary).
- 9- Serve immediately with small potatoes, rice or even cannellini beans.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- THANKSGIVING turkey recipe (non Muslim)
- THANKSGIVING Pumpkin gnocchi recipe
- THANKSGIVING Chorizo muffins recipe
- THANKSGIVING Honey roasted squash and burrata cheese salad with cranberries
- Polenta with white tartufi di Alba recipe
- THANKSGIVING Butternut squash veloute with foie gras dice
- Chicken with chorizo recipe
- Lemon and basil tart recipe
- TAPAS Anchovy toasts with caramelized onions and pimientos recipe
- TAPAS Spanish tuna croquettes recipe