INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PERSONS AS MEZE
- 1 slice of artisan Greek cheese for grilling about a centimeter thick
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 slice of lemon
- Optional: Drizzle balsamic vinegar on top (made either with figs or pomegranates)
- Wet the slice of cheese in water and put it in the flour. Shake to remove the excess flour.
- In a pan (if you don’t have a saganaki use a frying pan) heat the oil over medium heat.
- Carefully place the cheese in the pan for 2 minutes or until it is golden brown. Turn the cheese around to fry the other side the same way.
- When ready, serve it hot with a slice of lemon. You can also drizzle some balsamic vinegar on top, made either with figs or pomegranates.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- Cheese Saganaki recipe by Katerina Sakelliou
- Light Mirabelle plum clafoutis by Alain Ducasse
- Cherry clafoutis recipe by Jean-Francois Piege
- Orrechiette with Spinach recipe
- APPETIZER : Cream of green pea soup with fresh mint recipe
- MAIN COURSE : Organic chicken breast fillet with mustard and cream recipe
- DESSERT : Mango-raspberry clafoutis recipe
- Asparagus, yogurt and grapefruit recipe by Mauro Colagreco
- Gariguette strawberry soup with basil by Glenn Viel
- Middle-Eastern recipe to preserve lemons