INGREDIENTS FOR 4 TO 6 PERSONS
- 400g half-cooked duck foie gras
- 1kg butternut squash
- 1 potato
- 1 liter of chicken broth
- 25cl cream
- 2 pinches of quatre-epices spices blend
- 1 soup spoon of olive oil
- 1- Peel off the vegetables and cut them in small cubes. Add the chicken broth, bring to a boil and cook for 15 minutes.
- 2- Off the heat, add the cream, the oil, salt and mix in the puree. Put everything on very soft fire.
- 3- Cut the cold foie gras into small dice. Just before serving, pour the very hot soup into soup plates, sprinkle with dice of foie gras, and powder with spices.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- THANKSGIVING turkey recipe (non Muslim)
- THANKSGIVING Pumpkin gnocchi recipe
- THANKSGIVING Chorizo muffins recipe
- THANKSGIVING Honey roasted squash and burrata cheese salad with cranberries
- Polenta with white tartufi di Alba recipe
- THANKSGIVING Butternut squash veloute with foie gras dice
- Chicken with chorizo recipe
- Lemon and basil tart recipe
- TAPAS Anchovy toasts with caramelized onions and pimientos recipe
- TAPAS Spanish tuna croquettes recipe