Serves 6 persons
Cooking time : 55 minutes
- Bresse capon cut in pieces
- 1 tbsp of flour
- 1 chopped onion
- 20 cl white wine
- 1 tbsp of grapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 50 ml thick cream
- 150g dried morels
- 1 bunch of chervil
- salt and pepper
1- The day before, heat 2L of water. Put the morels in a bowl and pour the warm water on top of the dried mushrooms. Let soak till the next day while putting clean cold water 2 or 3 times until the water becomes clear.
2- The next day drain the morels and cut them into half.
3- Preheat the oven at 180C.
4- Brown the pieces of fatted capon with the butter and oil in a big casserole dish which can go in the oven. Cover the casserole dish and put it in the oven for 30mn.
5- Take the casserole dish out of the oven, remove the chicken, and reduce almost totally the cooking juice on the flame.
6- Add the onion and cook for 4 minutes.
7- Pour the white wine and bring to boil for 3mn. Add the flour, put the pieces of chicken back in the casserole dish with the cream, the morels, the chervil, and simmer uncovered for 25 minutes more.
8- Serve immediately with some grenaille potatoes or tagliatelle.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- Lemon and basil tart recipe
- TAPAS Anchovy toasts with caramelized onions and pimientos recipe
- TAPAS Spanish tuna croquettes recipe
- TAPAS Anchovies on mozzarella toasts recipe
- TAPAS Tomato with mozzarella and anchovy recipe
- TAPAS Guacamole and white tuna belly fillets tapas recipe
- Soft shell crab bao recipe by Alex Stumpf head chef at BB Social Dining DIFC
- EASTER scrambled eggs with avocado cream and roe salmon eggs appetizer recipe
- EASTER slow cooking lamb with Middle Eastern flavors recipe
- EASTER Gariguette strawberry tart recipe