INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PERSONS
- Chilled anchovies Ortiz
- Fresh bread slices
- 1 Mozzarella
- Fresh basil leaves
- Basil in powder
Slice the bread and mozzarella ball.
Place a slice of mozzarella on each slice of bread.
Place an anchovy on top and sparkle a little bit of basil in powder.
Place in oven for few minutes to make the mozzarella melt.
Decorate with a fresh leave of basil.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- Cherry clafoutis recipe by Jean-Francois Piege
- Orrechiette with Spinach recipe
- APPETIZER : Cream of green pea soup with fresh mint recipe
- MAIN COURSE : Organic chicken breast fillet with mustard and cream recipe
- DESSERT : Mango-raspberry clafoutis recipe
- Asparagus, yogurt and grapefruit recipe by Mauro Colagreco
- Gariguette strawberry soup with basil by Glenn Viel
- Middle-Eastern recipe to preserve lemons
- Shrimp, ginger and coriander broth by Jean-Francois Piege
- COMFORT FOOD : Orange cake recipe by Jean-Francois Piege