INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PERSONS
- Chilled anchovies Ortiz
- Fresh bread slices
- 1 Mozzarella
- Fresh basil leaves
- Basil in powder
Slice the bread and mozzarella ball.
Place a slice of mozzarella on each slice of bread.
Place an anchovy on top and sparkle a little bit of basil in powder.
Place in oven for few minutes to make the mozzarella melt.
Decorate with a fresh leave of basil.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- Lemon and basil tart recipe
- TAPAS Anchovy toasts with caramelized onions and pimientos recipe
- TAPAS Spanish tuna croquettes recipe
- TAPAS Anchovies on mozzarella toasts recipe
- TAPAS Tomato with mozzarella and anchovy recipe
- TAPAS Guacamole and white tuna belly fillets tapas recipe
- Soft shell crab bao recipe by Alex Stumpf head chef at BB Social Dining DIFC
- EASTER scrambled eggs with avocado cream and roe salmon eggs appetizer recipe
- EASTER slow cooking lamb with Middle Eastern flavors recipe
- EASTER Gariguette strawberry tart recipe