INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PERSONS
- Chilled anchovies Ortiz
- Fresh bread slices
- 1 Mozzarella
- Fresh basil leaves
- Basil in powder
Slice the bread and mozzarella ball.
Place a slice of mozzarella on each slice of bread.
Place an anchovy on top and sparkle a little bit of basil in powder.
Place in oven for few minutes to make the mozzarella melt.
Decorate with a fresh leave of basil.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- THANKSGIVING turkey recipe (non Muslim)
- THANKSGIVING Pumpkin gnocchi recipe
- THANKSGIVING Chorizo muffins recipe
- THANKSGIVING Honey roasted squash and burrata cheese salad with cranberries
- Polenta with white tartufi di Alba recipe
- THANKSGIVING Butternut squash veloute with foie gras dice
- Chicken with chorizo recipe
- Lemon and basil tart recipe
- TAPAS Anchovy toasts with caramelized onions and pimientos recipe
- TAPAS Spanish tuna croquettes recipe