INGREDIENTS FOR 6 PERSONS
- 1.2kg long Scottish salmon fillet cut into steaks of 200g
- 6 teaspoon of fresh coriander
- 6 teaspoon of pink peppercorn
- whole black peppercorn
- sea salt
- 6 tbsp cream
- 6 teaspoon soya sauce
- 6 tbsp arabica coffee
- 6 tbsp hazelnut oil
- 6 pinch of espelette chili pepper
- 6 pinch of salt
1 - Prepare the salmon, remove the skin and bones if there are.
2 - Prepare your coffee sauce by mixing the cream, soy sauce, coffee, hazelnut oil, Espelette pepper and salt in a bowl.
3 - Place your raw salmon steak in half of this mixture, and let it marinate for ten minutes
4 - Then prepare your plate: start with the raw salmon steak, lightly marinated, then add the rest of the sauce on top. Finally add the coriander, pink peppercorns, fleur de sel and freshly ground peppercorns to your liking.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- Nectavigne pound cake recipe, a must-try !
- Butternut & girolles/chanterelles fine tart recipe
- Mediterranean croissant recipe
- Mirabelle plum tart recipe
- Organic red onion, thyme and parmigiano reggiano tart recipe
- Raw Scottish salmon with arabica sauce recipe
- Jambalaya chicken, shrimps and chorizo recipe
- Marinated baby mozzarella recipe
- Refreshing peach and burrata salad recipe
- Refreshing Octopus salad recipe