Free delivery for order above AED 250 2 days delivery in Dubai | Every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday in Abu Dhabi | Once a week in other Emirates | For order placed before 4pm temporary during Covid period
1. Cut the butter into pieces and melt it in a saucepan. Continue cooking until it turns a light brown color. Strain over a ramekin and let stand.
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients one by one: the icing sugar with the almond powder, then the matcha, the flour, finish with the egg whites until you obtain a homogeneous consistency.
3. Incorporate the brown butter in two batches into the preparation.
4. Pour the dough into mini financial molds. Slide into a preheated oven at 175 ° C for 12 to 14 minutes. Let cool out of the oven then unmold.
5. Arrange the financiers on a plate. Serve with fresh raspberries and green tea.
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.