Free delivery for order above AED 250 2 days delivery in Dubai | Every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday in Abu Dhabi | Once a week in other Emirates | For order placed before 4pm temporary during Covid period
Serves 8 persons
Preparation time : 40 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
1. Make a sweet dough. Preheat the oven to 150 ° C. Lightly butter a 28 cm diameter pie dish. Roll out the dough and darken the mold. Garnish with pulses or cooking balls and bake for 15 minutes at 200 ° C. Take it out and let it cool.
2. Prepare the roasted hazelnuts. Reserve them.
3. For the almond paste : Take out the butter at room temperature so that it softens. Place it in a bowl, add the powdered sugar and mix well with a whisk. Gradually add the eggs and mix until a smooth and homogeneous paste is obtained. Pour in the almond powder and mix well. Reserve in the fridge
4. Prepare the tart : Heat the oven to 175 ° C. Cut each fig into four quarters. Fill the pie shell halfway with almond cream. Then place the fig quarters in a rosette and bake the tart for about 20 minutes at 180 ° C. Set it aside on a wire rack and let it cool. Then unmold it.
5. Dressing : With a brush, brush the figs well with the topping. Then distribute the roasted hazelnuts and sprinkle regularly with icing sugar. Arrange the pie on the serving platter.
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.