You may be a meat lover who enjoys a nice piece of wagyu beef with just a pinch of "fleur de sel"...
Try the chimichurri sauce, it is one of my favorite sauces as it is light, fresh without overwhelming the taste of the meat.
1 bunch of flat parsley
1 bunch of coriander
1/2 bunch of mint
1/2 garlic glove
1 pinch of Espelette chilli pepper
1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Finely chop the fresh herbs with a knife (not a electric chopper)
- Pour the extra virgin olive and white balsamic vinegar
- Add a pinch of Espelette chilli pepper
- Finely shred ½ glove of garlic
- Season with sea salt and pepper
- Keep in fridge at least 2 hours before serving