- rhug estate
The Rhug Estate is in Denbighshire (UK) and covers 12,500 acres extending from Gwyddelwern in the north, Carrog to the east, Cynwyd to the south and Maerdy to the west. The 2,500 acre in-hand organic farm is the geographical core of the estate along with Rûg Mansion the main residence.
Rhug Estate is an award winning organic farm producing a wide range of high quality organic meat, in 2013 the organic lamb leg received the prestigious award Great Taste 2013. Rhug is unique because it is one of the few remaining true field-to-plate operations in the country, with most of the stock being bred on the farm, fed on feed grown on the farm and then finished on the farm.
They are slaughtered at a local abattoir on the edge of the Estate and then returned to on-site state-of-the-art cutting plant. Highly skilled and knowledgeable team of butchers provide the final step to ensure you have the best possible product delivered direct from the farm.
- Brands Rhug Estate Remove This Item
- Roasted red squash mini mummy tart with goat cheese
- Poke bowl
- A great French classic : veal blanquette recipe
- Honey baked camembert with Sollies figs and rosemary
- Mirabelle plum tart
- Rhubarb, gariguette strawberry and almond tart
- Chicken and chorizo paella
- Yuzu, lemon and Espelette mocktail recipe
- Hokkaido scallops carpaccio with uni (sea urchin) and yuzu pearls recipe
- Vitello tonnato alla Piemontese