- francois pralus
François Pralus is one of the very few chocolate makers who roast their own cocoa beans, thus manufacturing his chocolate from beginning to end. In his plant in Roanne, he receives the very best varieties of cocoa beans from around twenty tropical regions of the world.
Converting cocoa beans into chocolate is a long process and requires a lot of know-how to keep the flavor of the beans intact and produce a chocolate of incomparable taste.
Francois Pralus is highly awarded chocolate producers with International recognitions and working with the best pastry chefs in the world.
- Brands Francois Pralus Remove This Item
- EASTER scrambled eggs with avocado cream and roe salmon eggs appetizer recipe
- EASTER slow cooking lamb with Middle Eastern flavors recipe
- EASTER Gariguette strawberry tart recipe
- Roasted green asparagus with black olives and parmigiano recipe
- Easy seabass carpaccio recipe by Yannick Alleno
- Grilled picanha with chimichurri sauce
- Roasted duck with spiced clementines
- Lobster with mango and yuzu sauce
- Turbot with Hollandaise sauce and winter truffle puree
- Bresse capon with morels sauce