- francois pralus
François Pralus is one of the very few chocolate makers who roast their own cocoa beans, thus manufacturing his chocolate from beginning to end. In his plant in Roanne, he receives the very best varieties of cocoa beans from around twenty tropical regions of the world.
Converting cocoa beans into chocolate is a long process and requires a lot of know-how to keep the flavor of the beans intact and produce a chocolate of incomparable taste.
Francois Pralus is highly awarded chocolate producers with International recognitions and working with the best pastry chefs in the world.
- Brands Francois Pralus Remove This Item
- Rhubarb, gariguette strawberry and almond tart
- Chicken and chorizo paella
- Yuzu, lemon and Espelette mocktail recipe
- Hokkaido scallops carpaccio with uni (sea urchin) and yuzu pearls recipe
- Vitello tonnato alla Piemontese
- White fish carpaccio
- King cake recipe
- Chocolate verrine with raspberry puree and tonka bean
- Black truffle croque-monsieur
- Halloween recipe : mummy hot dogs with honey mustard