Widely regarded as Australia's first 'beef brand', 1824 Premium Beef is named in recognition of the year AAco was founded.
Pasture raised and finished on grain for a minimum of 120 days, MSA graded 1824 is known for its superb tenderness, juiciness and full flavor.
Winner of many food awards, including three consecutive years as champion at the Red Meat Innovation Awards, 1824 is derived from some of Australia's best British breed cattle including Angus, Charolais, Senepol and Santa Gertrudis.
- Brands Remove This Item
- Lemon and basil tart recipe
- TAPAS Anchovy toasts with caramelized onions and pimientos recipe
- TAPAS Spanish tuna croquettes recipe
- TAPAS Anchovies on mozzarella toasts recipe
- TAPAS Tomato with mozzarella and anchovy recipe
- TAPAS Guacamole and white tuna belly fillets tapas recipe
- Soft shell crab bao recipe by Alex Stumpf head chef at BB Social Dining DIFC
- EASTER scrambled eggs with avocado cream and roe salmon eggs appetizer recipe
- EASTER slow cooking lamb with Middle Eastern flavors recipe
- EASTER Gariguette strawberry tart recipe