For 4 people
- 9 ounces of turkey breasts (you can use the leftovers from a whole turkey)
- 1/4 cup of flour
- a generous pinch of salt
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup of quality chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- spring salad (lots of it, for a refreshing touch) : about 5 ounces
- 2 ripe tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- 2 chopped red onions
For the vinaigrette :
- Half a cup of fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
1- In a bowl, combine the flour and salt. In a separate shallow plate, beat the egg. In a third bowl, mix the walnuts and the rosemary. Pat your turkey dry and then coat it in the flour mixture, then the egg and the walnuts.
2- In a skillet, deep fry the turkey in batches for 2 to 3 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink. One cooked, place in a plate with absorbing paper to swallow up the excess fat.
3- In your serving plates, divide the salad, the tomatoes, blueberries and your deep fried turkey. With a blender or a spoon, mix the vinegar, blueberries, honey and mustard while adding the oil gradually. Pour over the salad.