Free delivery for order above AED 250 2 days delivery in Dubai | Every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday in Abu Dhabi | Once a week in other Emirates | For order placed before 4pm temporary during Covid period
For 6 persons
Preparation time : 25 minutes
- 500g very fresh boneless Scottish salmon fillet Lochfyne
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 2 shallots
- 1 bunch of chives
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- white pepper
1. Cut the salmon into small cubes and refrigerate in a dish covered with cling film.
2. Peel and mince the shallots very finely. Chop the chives. Remove the surpremes from the citrus. Reserve the juices. Cut the supremes into small pieces.
3. In a salad bowl, combine the shallots, chives, egg yolk and citrus pieces.
4. Prepare the winaigrette with olive oil and citrus juices. Season with salt and pepper and pour in the salad bowl.
5. Add the diced salmon and mix.
4. Store 1 hour in the refrigerator. Adjust the seasoning, if necessary.
5. Place a portion of tartare on each plate using a cookie cutter. Decorate with two sprigs of chives and accompany this tartare with a well-seasoned salad.
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.