Free delivery for order above AED 250 2 days delivery in Dubai | Every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday in Abu Dhabi | Once a week in other Emirates | For order placed before 4pm temporary during Covid period
For 2 small tarts
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking : 15 to 20 minutes
- 8 sheets of bricks
- 6 peaches
- 30g butter
- 1 sprig of rosemary
1. Preheat your oven at 200 C.
2. Cut the base of the peaches and prune them in boiling water for 30 sec. Drain them under cold water then peel them. Cut them into slices and set aside.
3. Melt the butter. Remove from the heat then add the rosemary. Leave to infuse for 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Roll out the pastry sheets then cut them into squares of about 20 cm. Brush each sheet with a little melted butter infused with rosemary then superimpose 4 sheets on one side, then 4 sheets on the other.
5. Evenly distribute the pieces of peaches on each dough. Spread a few cubes of butter and sprinkle with sugar.
6. Bake for 10 minutes. Arrange on a plate and decorate with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Click on the link here to watch the video.
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.