Free delivery for order above AED 250 2 days delivery in Dubai | Every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday in Abu Dhabi | Once a week in other Emirates | For order placed before 4pm temporary during Covid period
For 4 persons
Preparation time : 20 minutes
- 300g cherry tomatoes Le Jardin de Rabelais
- 1 long concumber (French origin)
- 200g blueberries
- 1 bunch of mint
- 1 bunch of basil
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of apple cider
- 1 lime juice + lime peel
1. Start by reserving a few mint and basil leaves for decoration. Chop the rest.
2. In a salad bowl, prepare the sauce by mixing together the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lime zest and juice.
3. Wash the cherry tomatoes, cucumber and blueberries. Pass the cucumber through a spiralizer or cut it into very thin slices with a knife. Cut the cherry tomatoes and blueberries in half. Place all the ingredients and the sauce in a bowl, then mix gently. Add a few mint and basil leaves to garnish.
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.