PHOTO CREDIT : AIMERY CHEMIN
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PERSONS
- LIGHT WHIPPED CREAM
- 400g liquid cream
- 100g water
- 50g icing sugar
- STRAWBERRY SOUP
- 1kg strawberries
- 1 lime juice
- 50g caster sugar
- A drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- Add a pinch of lemon balm microcress
1. LIGHT WHIPPED CREAM In a bowl, mix the liquid cream, water and icing sugar with a whisk. Pour the preparation into a siphon using a funnel, and add a gas cartridge. Store in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
2. STRAWBERRY SOUP Wash and hull the strawberries. Reserve 16 for the dressing and keep 800g for the soup. Zest a 1/2 lime with a microplane, then squeeze 40 g of juice. Blend the strawberries in a blender or an immersion blender with the sugar, lemon juice and zest. Reserve in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. DRESSING Cut the reserved strawberries into quarters. Pour the strawberry soup into deep plates. Add the cut strawberries, then pipe some whipped cream with the siphon. Zest the other half of the lime. Add a drizzle of olive oil and enjoy.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- WEEK-END RECIPE : Sesame chicken gua bao recipe
- SUMMER vine peach pound cake recipe☀️
- SUMMER mango, crab & coriander gaspacho recipe ☀️
- SUMMER peach & apricot infused water recipe ☀️
- SUMMER Feta & zucchini savory cake recipe ☀️
- SUMMER Truffle pizza recipe ☀️
- SUMMER Soft apricot cake recipe ☀️
- SUMMER Chai smoothie recipe ☀️
- Temaki Sushi (Hand Roll) 手巻き寿司
- Strawberry Brittany cake recipe by Christophe Adam