PHOTO CREDIT : GUILLAUME CZERW
INGREDIENTS FOR 6 PERSONS
- 300g T55 flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 150g caster sugar
- 200g soft semi salted butter
- 4 egg yolks + 1 for the glaze
- 350g strawberries
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (th. 6).
2. Mix the flour with the yeast, caster sugar and butter with your fingertips to obtain a regular sandy texture. Add the egg yolks one by one while kneading the dough until it forms a ball. Roll it out into a disc of 22 to 25 cm between 2 sheets of baking paper using a rolling pin. Place this disk in the bottom of a 24cm round cake dish of suitable size and press lightly to fill it to the edge. Beat the last egg yolk and brush the surface of the dough.
3. Wash the strawberries, hull them and dry them on a sheet of paper towel. Arrange them whole and tightly on the dough 2 cm from the edge, pressing them down a little. Put the mold in the oven and cook for 45 minutes. After cooking, let it rest, then unmold.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- WEEK-END RECIPE : Sesame chicken gua bao recipe
- SUMMER vine peach pound cake recipe☀️
- SUMMER mango, crab & coriander gaspacho recipe ☀️
- SUMMER peach & apricot infused water recipe ☀️
- SUMMER Feta & zucchini savory cake recipe ☀️
- SUMMER Truffle pizza recipe ☀️
- SUMMER Soft apricot cake recipe ☀️
- SUMMER Chai smoothie recipe ☀️
- Temaki Sushi (Hand Roll) 手巻き寿司
- Strawberry Brittany cake recipe by Christophe Adam