Free delivery for order above AED 250 2 days delivery in Dubai | Every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday in Abu Dhabi | Once a week in other Emirates | For order placed before 4pm temporary during Covid period
1. Prepare the shortcrust pastry by mixing the flour and butter cut into small pieces and a pinch of salt. When the dough is shortbread, add a little water to combine the dough. Form a ball and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
2. Prepare the vegetables: clean the spinach leaves and keep about 15 aside for finishing, cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Reserve.
3. Heat a pan with the olive oil. Add the spinach leaves, season with salt and pepper. Chop the spinach leaves. Cut the feta into small cubes then crumble it with your fingers, mix it with the chopped spinach leaves, the crème fraîche and the egg in a bowl until you get a homogeneous consistency.
4. Roll out the shortcrust pastry and line 6 tartlet molds. Garnish the pie shells with the spinach and feta preparation. Add a few baby spinach and cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle with pine nuts and pepper. Bake in a preheated oven at 190 ° C for 25 minutes.
5. Arrange the mini tarts on a platter. Suggest a little honey to pour on the tarts for a sweet-salty flavor, if necessary.
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.