Free delivery for order above AED 250 2 days delivery in Dubai | Every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday in Abu Dhabi | Once a week in other Emirates | For order placed before 4pm temporary during Covid period
1. Preheat the oven to 160 ° C (th. 5). Peel the onion and garlic, finely chop the onion and mash the garlic. Cut the meat into cubes of about 50 g, salt and pepper. Wash the tomatoes, remove the stalk, peel them and cut them into quarters.
2. Heat the oil in a casserole dish and brown the meat on all sides. Remove the meat with a skimmer. Place the onion, garlic and bouquet garni in the casserole dish. Let melt for a few minutes over low heat.
3. Return the meat to the casserole dish. Pour in the white wine and scrape the bottom of the casserole dish with a wooden spatula. Add the tomatoes and about 30 cl of hot water to reach the height of the meat. Add salt and pepper. Gently bring to a boil. Cover, place the casserole into the oven and cook for 1 hour 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, peel the turnips, carrots and potatoes and wash them. Hull the green beans, break them into chunks and wash them. Place the potatoes in a saucepan of cold salted water and cook for 15 min. Cook the turnips and carrots for 10 minutes in salted boiling water. Cook the green beans 8 min in boiling salted water as well. Drain all the vegetables as you go.
5. Add the turnips, carrots and potatoes to the casserole dish 20 minutes before the meat is cooked, then add the green beans 10 minutes later.
6. Peel the small onions. Put them in a small saucepan with the butter, sugar and 4 tbsp of water. Cover with a disc of baking paper and cook until a brown glaze has formed. Add them to the casserole dish 5 minutes before the meat is cooked.
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.