Dear Friends and Foodies, if you need assistance or additional information to place your order online, you may contact us by whatsapp at 055 529 1465 for Abu Dhabi and 054 516 6886 for Dubai & other Emirates.
Free delivery for order above AED 300 2 days delivery in Dubai | Every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday in Abu Dhabi | Once a week in other Emirates | For order placed before 4pm temporary during Covid period
It is not always very easy to convince children to eat cheese and spinach altough they are very healthy and high source of iron, try this recipe, they will love it !!!
- 2 shallots
- 20gm butter
- 400gm fresh spinach
- 250gm potato
- 500ml water
- 80gm St Maure goat cheese
Method with thermomix
1. Place the shallots in the bowl and mix 5 seconds at speed 5.
2. Scrape the bowl with a spatula, add the butter and set 4 minutes, temperature varoma at speed 1. Meanwhile, wash the spinach leaves.
3. After 4 minutes, pour the water into the bowl, add the potatoes, peeled and chopped. Set the cooking basket and place the spinach leaves inside the basket and program 16 minutes, temperature varoma, reverse direction and speed simmering.
4. At the end of the timer, pour the contents into the bowl, add the goat cheese (keeping aside a thin slice for each plate) and salt, mix 1 minute at speed 10.
Serve immediately, garnishing each plate with a slice of goat cheese reserved.
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.