This recipe is dedicated to all cheese lovers...enjoy the richness of melted camembert balanced with the sweetness of honey and the crunchyness of walnuts .... a pure delight easy to prepare !
- 1 camembert from France 250g
- 2 tablespoons of organic flower honey
- 1 small handful of walnuts
- good bread cut into cubes
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Remove the cheese from the box, take away the wrapping paper and the lid.
3. Put back the cheese in the box and wrap it in foil.
4. Score the surface with a small knife to facilitate the melting and allowing the honey to flow inside.
5. Coarsely chop the walnuts and plant them in braces, by pressing a bit. You can replace them with hazelnuts, pistachios or pine nuts .
6. Drizzle with honey if it is not sufficiently liquid, put it a few seconds in the microwave before use. Be generous because it is important to balance the camembert taste that is strong.
7. Put the camembert in a baking dish (because it is bound to overflow) and bake for 20 minutes.
8. When it is ready, you just have to dig bread cubes into the melting cheese and enjoy !