Dear Friends and Foodies, Eid Mubarak ! in case you need to contact us, please don't hesitate to send us message through whatsapp 055 529 1465 for Abu Dhabi & Al Ain and 054 516 6886 for Dubai & other Emirates.
Free delivery for order above AED 300 2 days delivery in Dubai | Every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday in Abu Dhabi | Once a week in other Emirates | For order placed before 4pm temporary during Covid period
1. Cut the shoulder or the lamb leg and cut the meat into cubes of 4 cm and let the pieces of meat marinate with olive oil and Provence herbs mix during 1 hour.
2. Brush the chicken with olive oil and cover it with fleur de sel, cook it in the oven for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes depending on its weight.
3. Peel all the vegetables, cut them into large cubes, mince the onions.
4. Brown the pieces of lamb in a large sturdy pot with olive oil, remove them and add all the vegetables to brown except the zucchini. Cover with water, salt, add the tomato paste, peeled tomatoes, saffron, paprika, Ras el hanout and pieces of lamb.
5. Simmer everything for 1 hour to 1h30, add the zucchini after 30 minutes of cooking and the chickpeas 20 minutes before the end of cooking.
6. Prepare the semolina by steaming it in the top of the "couscoussier" and rolling it several times, adding butter at the end.
7. Cook the merguez separately on the meat grill or on the barbecue.
8. Cut the chicken.
9. Serve all accompanied with harrissa diluted in the stock of the preparation (according to taste).
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.