INGREDIENTS FOR 4 GLASSES
- 3 tbsp dried hibiscus (Karkade)
- 2 tsp honey
- ½ tsp rose water
- ½ cup pomegranate
- 1 tsp dried flower
- 3 cups of mineral water San Benedetto
1- Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a small sauce pan. Stir the hibiscus. Remove from heat, cover, and let it rest for 20 minutes, when it’s cold, add the honey and rose water.
2- Pour the hibiscus mixture into a metal pan and freeze until top layer begins to harden, about 2 hours. Using a fork, scrape mixture to break frozen portions into tiny pieces. Freeze for 30 minutes; scrape again. Repeat until granita resembles fluffy shaved ice, about 4 hours.
3- Pour in the glasses glasses, garnish with pomegranate and dried flowers.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- Lemon and basil tart recipe
- TAPAS Anchovy toasts with caramelized onions and pimientos recipe
- TAPAS Spanish tuna croquettes recipe
- TAPAS Anchovies on mozzarella toasts recipe
- TAPAS Tomato with mozzarella and anchovy recipe
- TAPAS Guacamole and white tuna belly fillets tapas recipe
- Soft shell crab bao recipe by Alex Stumpf head chef at BB Social Dining DIFC
- EASTER scrambled eggs with avocado cream and roe salmon eggs appetizer recipe
- EASTER slow cooking lamb with Middle Eastern flavors recipe
- EASTER Gariguette strawberry tart recipe