INGREDIENTS FOR 4/6 PERSONS
- 1 chicken cut into pieces or 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1 large onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 candied lemons
- 1 pinch of saffron pistils
- 1 tsp of ginger
- 1 tsp of turmeric
- 200g green olives
- 2 tbsp of chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp of chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1. In a tagine or in a pot, put the olive oil add the finely grated onion let it melt a little bit then add the washed and drained chicken pieces, saffron, ginger and turmeric.
2. Brown for 5 minutes over medium heat, turning the chicken regularly. Add the chopped garlic cloves, the chopped herbs, season with salt and pepper and pour boiling water to the top.
3. Cover and cook for about 40 minutes.
4. Remove the chicken from the casserole dish, add the olives and lemon wedges washed briefly under water to remove excess salt, then simmer 10 to 15 minutes, uncovered, to reduce the sauce.
5. Brown the chicken in the oven, brushing it with a little bit of butter.
6.In the serving dish, place the chicken pieces, put the olives and the lemon wedges, then drizzle with the sauce.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- WEEK-END RECIPE : Sesame chicken gua bao recipe
- SUMMER vine peach pound cake recipe☀️
- SUMMER mango, crab & coriander gaspacho recipe ☀️
- SUMMER peach & apricot infused water recipe ☀️
- SUMMER Feta & zucchini savory cake recipe ☀️
- SUMMER Truffle pizza recipe ☀️
- SUMMER Soft apricot cake recipe ☀️
- SUMMER Chai smoothie recipe ☀️
- Temaki Sushi (Hand Roll) 手巻き寿司
- Strawberry Brittany cake recipe by Christophe Adam