1 tin of yuzu pearls
1 yellow mango
1 lime juice
1 bunch of coriander
1 red onion
1/2 chilli pepper
2 pinch of black salt from Hawaii and pepper
- Peel and deveined the prawns with a knife.
- Slice them into small cubes.
- Peel the mango and also cut it into small cubes.
- Chop the onion and red pepper.
- Chop the coriander.
- In a bowl, gently mix with a spoon, the obsiblue shrimps, mango, onion, red pepper, a tablespoon of yuzu pearls and coriander. Then add the extra virgin olive oil, the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Leave the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- To serve, place harmoniously the Obsiblue shrimp tartar in small glasses, add some coriander leaves on top as decoration with a few yuzu pearls.
- Serve very fresh.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- NEW YEAR Obsiblue shrimp tartare with mango and yuzu pearls
- NEW YEAR croque-monsieur with black truffle
- NEW YEAR Caviar carpaccio with Scottish scallops and mango
- CHRISTMAS Bresse capon with morels sauce (non muslim)
- CHRISTMAS Duck breast with foie gras sauce (non muslim)
- CHRISTMAS Easy homemade duck foie gras terrine with black truffle recipe
- CHRISTMAS Dauphine potatoes with truffle
- CHRISTMAS Salmon mille-feuille
- CHRISTMAS Capon with Champagne and Chanterelle mushrooms (non muslim)
- CHRISTMAS Creamy lobster veloute with Jerusalem artichoke and chanterelles