INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PERSONS
1- Mix the sugar and eggs.
2- Melt the butter.
3- Add the melted butter, flour, salt and yeast.
4- Peel and cut the nectavigne.
5- Butter and flour a cake mould.
6- Add the nectavigne pieces to the mixture.
7- Bake for 45 minutes at 180 C.
8- Sprinkle a bit of icing sugar and serve.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- Nectavigne pound cake recipe, a must-try !
- Butternut & girolles/chanterelles fine tart recipe
- Mediterranean croissant recipe
- Mirabelle plum tart recipe
- Organic red onion, thyme and parmigiano reggiano tart recipe
- Raw Scottish salmon with arabica sauce recipe
- Jambalaya chicken, shrimps and chorizo recipe
- Marinated baby mozzarella recipe
- Refreshing peach and burrata salad recipe
- Refreshing Octopus salad recipe