Photo credit : Pierre Monetta
INGREDIENTS FOR 6 PERSONS
1- Preheat the oven to 185°C (th. 6). Pour the sugar into a bowl, then add the flour and salt. Incorporate the butter in small cubes and mix it to get a sandy texture. Add 1 cl of water, the egg, and mix until a homogeneous paste is obtained. Make a ball shape and reserve in the fridge for 2 hours. Roll out the dough and completely cover the mold, taking care to make a slight rim to give a little height and thickness to the pie. Prick the bottom of the pie with a fork. Bake it for a few minutes.
2- Heat the liquid cream. Meanwhile, blanch (whisk vigorously) the eggs and sugar in a bowl, then add the corn flour/cream powder. Pour half of the hot cream over it, whisk, then pour back into the saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, then set aside to cool quickly.
3- Hull, wash and cut the Mirabelle plums in half. Pit them.
4- Place the mirabelle plums over the dough and pour the flan mixture over it, taking care not to scatter the fruit. Bake for 30 mins. Let the pie cool before unmolding it.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- Nectavigne pound cake recipe, a must-try !
- Butternut & girolles/chanterelles fine tart recipe
- Mediterranean croissant recipe
- Mirabelle plum tart recipe
- Organic red onion, thyme and parmigiano reggiano tart recipe
- Raw Scottish salmon with arabica sauce recipe
- Jambalaya chicken, shrimps and chorizo recipe
- Marinated baby mozzarella recipe
- Refreshing peach and burrata salad recipe
- Refreshing Octopus salad recipe