INGREDIENTS FOR 1 CROISSANT
- 1 pre-baked croissant 60g
- Some dried tomatoes
- 1 jar of green olives mezze Kalios
- a few green leaves
- a few slices of Tomme cheese
- a bit of vinaigrette
- 1 red onion
- dry thyme
1- Preheat the oven to 190°C (th. 6). Bake the croissant for 15 minutes. Once the croissant is ready, keep it aside for 10 minutes. Then, cut the croissant in half lengthwise.
2- Finely slice the red onion.
3- Spread the inside of the croissant with the green olives mezze.
4- Add some dried tomatoes, green salad, Tomme cheese slices, red onion slices.
5- Season to taste, with thyme and a hint of vinaigrette.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- Nectavigne pound cake recipe, a must-try !
- Butternut & girolles/chanterelles fine tart recipe
- Mediterranean croissant recipe
- Mirabelle plum tart recipe
- Organic red onion, thyme and parmigiano reggiano tart recipe
- Raw Scottish salmon with arabica sauce recipe
- Jambalaya chicken, shrimps and chorizo recipe
- Marinated baby mozzarella recipe
- Refreshing peach and burrata salad recipe
- Refreshing Octopus salad recipe